“ Pharma FabTM Industries “ Tray Drying Ovens are used for drying of pharmaceutical powders, granules, Pigments, Food, Bakery, Electrodes, Chemical, and Plastic etc in an effective and economical way by hot air re-circulation.
Tray dryer is an enclosed insulated chamber in which trays are placed on top of each other. Heat transfer is done by circulation of hot air by electric heaters or any other heating media. Blower fans are installed inside to ensure proper circulation and transfer of heat.
Salient Features :
- Available Capacity in 6, 12, 24, 48, 96 & 192 Trays.
- Design as per GMP and cGMP
- MOC : SS 304 , SS 316 , SS 316L
- All contact parts SS 316 / SS 316L & Non Contact parts SS 304
- Trolley is required for 48, 96 , 192 Trays .
- Trolley has PU wheels and railing is given for ease in mobility.
- Inlet air filter and damper at inlet and exhaust air damper for air flow controls.
- Highly effective uniform air re-circulating system by low speed fan.
- Controls panel with Digital temperature controller and process timer controller.
- Food Grade silicon gaskets are used to avoid leakage of temperature from the doors of the Tray Drying oven.
- Mobile trolleys are provided which are used to load and unload the trays into the dryer.
Optional Features :
- Steam Heated or Electric Heated
- Separate Inlet AHU with HEPA Filtration.
Safety Features :
- Overload relay Protection
- Emergency stop button
- Automatic Temperature & controls, Process cycle controls.