Pharma FabTM Industries We design and manufacture a wide range of agitators for ointment & wax for all process in the pharmaceutical, chemical, food, cosmetics and similar industries. Agitators are provided with different types of agitation components for process such as mixing, blending, dissolution, dispersion, homogenization, reaction, fermentation, oxidation, digestion and emulsification of wax paste, ointment, solution, viscous material and solid-liquid. Agitators are designed and adapted to any vessel shape and can be implemented with or without lower support. Different types of blades can be combined depending on the process requirements. The sealing system are designed and adapted depending on the requirement of the various process and start from simple retainers to double mechanical seals. Agitators are available with different type of mounting as per suitability of the process and users requirements.
Different types of blades can be combined depending on the process requirements and various conditions including the stirring objective, tank shape, rotating speed, viscosity, mixing blades of different configurations should be applied for different operating objectives. Different mixing blades follow various specifications to design and select the configurations of the blades. The ratio of the blade to the inner diameter of the tank, angular speed of the blade top, viscosity change during mixing process and the range of the flow volume are the factors to be considered. There are various types of blade mixer and can be categorized into axial flow and radial flow according to the flow pattern of the fluid in the tank. The main factors affecting mixing performance are as below and the commonly used configurations are listed for reference:
- Shape, diameter, sweep back angle and slant angle of the mixer blade
- Number of layers and the vertical position of the mixer blade where it is installed
- Rotating speed of the mixer blade
- Shape, inner volume, number of baffles and outline dimensions of the mixing tank
- Batch operation or continuous operation.
Agitators available with different type of drives and speeds with direct motor and with gear drive as per process requirements. Agitators are suitable for mixing volumes 5 litres to 20,000 litres.
Salient Features :
- Available Capacity from 50 Litres to 30,000 Litres.
- Design as per GMP and cGMP
- MOC : SS 304 , SS 316 , SS 316L
- All Contact parts are of SS 316 / SS 316L and Non Contact parts of SS 304.
- Vertical , Horizontal ( Capsule type , etc ) design
- Atmospheric operation , Vacuum Operation or Pressure Operation.
- Jacketed type and Non -Jacketed type for heating & cooling.
- Option for Heating by Steam, Hot water , Electric heater.
- Thermal Insulated by glasswool.
- Mechanicals or Electro polishing of internal surface.
- Welded, Flanged , Hinged type , Flanged Manhole type lid
- Discharge is done with ball valve.
- Option for mounting on legs or flange.
- Portable execution on request.
- Validation protocols & Instrumentation calibration.
- Design is cGMP - Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance.
- All contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
- Capacity available for volume of 5 liters to 5,000 liters.
- Available various different type of mixing blade.
- Available different mounting of stirrer assembly.
- Wall mounting
- Telescopic Stand
- Top of the vessels / Tanks.
- Bottom of the Vessels / Tanks.
- Can be provided Variable Speed Drive for stirrer by VFD.
- Option available for Explosion proof motor and controls panel.
- Controls of all function by PLC Controls with HMI Touch screen.