“ Pharma FabTM Industries “ Roto Cone Vaccuum Dryer is applicable to dry raw materials of pharmaceuticals, chemical, Pesticides, foodstuff , dyestuff and so on industries. The Roto Double Cone Vacuum Dryer is suitable for drying the material which cannot operate at low Temperature easily oxidized, poisonous in nature.
- Material that cannot undertake high temperature.
- Material that is easy to oxidize.
- Material that do not permit to destruct.
- To recover material with residual volatile.
- Material with vigorous irritative and toxicity
The Double Cone Rotating Vacuum Drying Equipment is a type of dryer that integrates mixing and drying in the one body and is equipped with condenser and vacuum pump. Therefore the vacuum dryer is formed. The dryer is advanced in design, simple in inner structure, easy for cleaning, to discharge all raw material, convenient in operation and improving work environment. Raw material is rotating , accompanying with the rotating of container, raw materials cannot be accumulated into the wall of container, so it has high efficiency heat transfer and high speed drying which saves energy. Raw materials are dried uniformly and have good quality at low temperature. The equipment is in conformity with the requirements of "GMP". If the solvent does not recover, the condenser may be not used.
Operation & Working Principle :
The Roto Cone Vacuum Drier consists of a jacketed double conical shell rotating around 6 RPM with under the state of vacuum inside the shell, pass steam or hot water in to jacket for heating. The large heating surface area presented by the internals of the cone ensures uniform drying of the product, as the product gently tumbles while the cone rotates slowly. The vaporized steam can be pumped out through vacuum exhaust pipe when the damp raw material absorbed heat. The diffusive action induced by the tumbling cone constantly presents a fresh layer to come into contact with the indirectly heated walls of the shell, the dry speed of raw material is quickened and uniform drying efficiency is raised too. A well designed sealing system enable maintenance of deep vacuum inside the shell, and also ensures positive circulation of a heating media in the jacket.
Salient Features :
- Available capacities from 50 litres to 2000 litres .
- Design as per GMP and cGMP
- MOC : SS 304 , SS 316 , SS 316L
- All Product contact parts SS 316 / SS 316L & non contact parts SS 304.
- Simple & compact Design for Easy to operate, clean, convenient & user friendly.
- Continuous rotation of container, material will make complex impacting motion in the container and reach to uniform mixing and drying at low temperature..
- Continues vacuum maintenance during process.
- Automated mixing and Drying process in single bowl.
- High vacuum operation , Low temperature , Dust free operation.
- The product dried is homogeneous with uniform properties.
- Very low value of final moisture even at low drying temperatures.
- Solvent recovery with the help of Condenser and Receiver Vacuumized closed system with condenser, Receiver for solvent recovery & Cyclone separator to recovery the solid particle.
- Rapid & Complete discharge / Zero holdup after discharge
Safety Features :
- Over load protection and
- Emergency stop.
- Temperature controls,
- Process controls,
- Vacuum relief valve,
Optional Features :
- Lump breaker.
- Condenser, Receiver & Cyclone for solvent recovery
- Advanced PLC Controls with HMI touch screen.
- Flame Proof Electrical.
- Heating media steam/ hot water / hot oil.