“ Pharma FabTM Industries “ Micro Pulverizer Industries mixing powder and powder abbrasives, pigments, Food industries, Powder fine and coarse chemicals, pharmaceuticals and ceramics Products, plastics, resigns asbestors, Minerals, glass powder, dyes & dyestuff; plants Protective gelatin etc.,
Salient Features :
- Available Size : 5 kg/hr to 5000 kg/hr
- Design as per GMP & cGMP model
- MOC : SS 304 , SS 316 , SS 316L Quality
- Contact Parts SS316 / SS 316L and Non Contact parts SS 304.
- For Dry and Uniform Powder
- It helps to achieve powder size in microns
- Inside and Outside surfaces are Mirror Finished upto 180 grit .
- GRINDING CHAMBER: (C.I. GRINDING CHAMBER with SS 304 cladding)
- The grinding chamber isined with replaceable Technically seperated multiple deflecture liner with face blocks. Complete chamber is Covered by S.S. 304 qlty. 18 SWG thick sheet.
FEEDER SCREW ASSEMBLY:
Complete feeder screw assembly consisting of 1 no. Chromium plated Feeder with feeder screw housing and Gear housing with G.M. gear worm shaft fitted with bearing. A section ‘V’ belt pulley. Complete feeder screw assembly is covered by S.S. 304 qlty. 18 SWG thick sheet. All contact part SS 316 Qlty.
Complete rotor assembly consisting of rotor shaft fitted with 6 nos. free swinging hammers hardened for long wear and resistance to abrasion. Rotor shaft mounted to heavy duty double row self alinging ball bearing .Complete rotor assembly is Covered by S.S. 304 QLTY. 18 SWG thick sheet. Contact part SS 316 Qlty.
- CI main body of pulverize (micron) no 2 with circular flange for Attachments of fabric or metal chute for collecting the pulverized material.
- Complete Main body is covered by S.S. 304 qlty. 18 SWG thick sheet & Contact part SS 316 Qlty.
- The machine is supported 4 nos. S.S. channel legs with base plate.
- Connect 3 phase 415 V AC supply through a proper isolator with back up fuses.
- Check direction of main motor should give anti-clockwise rotation and feeding Motor in clockwise rotation.
- Earth the machine properly.
Over feeding may jam the rotor & beater damage the screen.