Pharma FabTM Industries Cone mill is applicable for dry and wet milling uniform size reduction, Sieving , Mixing, De-lumping, Dispersion, De-agglomeration, Fine grinding , in the pharmaceutical, fine chemical, Food, and cosmetics industries.
The product is poured into the feed hopper of the Cone Mill. In the conical screen chamber, a rotating impeller imparts a vortex flow pattern to the infeed product. The product is forced outward to the screen surface by centrifugal acceleration, ensuring continuous delivery into the "action zone" between the screen and impeller. No heating of product during granulation / sizing operation, due to better air circulation and lesser impact action. In the "action zone" the material is uniformly sized and instantaneously passed tangentially through the screen openings. The finished product is discharged at the bottom of the milling chamber.
Salient Features :
- Capacities available : 1 Hp , 3 HP , 5 HP , 7.5 HP , 10 HP
- Design as per GMP & cGMP
- All Contact parts SS 316 / SS 316L & Non Contact parts SS 304.
- High speed milling, granulating, mixing and size reduction.
- Uniform size reduction of wet material.
- Cone blade with cone type sieve for size reduction..
- AC frequency variable speed 100 to 1400 RPM.
- Easy removable contact parts for cleaning, inspection and easy Mobility.
- Various combinations of perforated sieves.
Optional Features :
- Flame Proof electrical.
- Belt less Drive
- Inline milling process with HSMG, FBD , Blender and Sifter
Safety Features :
- Limit switch at charging & Discharge hopper.
- Over load protection.