Pharma FabTM Industries Conventional coating machine is used to sugar coat tablets, pills, etc in for a variety of industries such as Pharmaceutical, Confectionery, Food and others. They are also used for rolling and heating beans and edible nuts or seeds.
The product is to be filled inside the pan. During the rotation motion, coating material is sprayed by spraying system according to the technological process and rational technological process. So process materials (product) are coated due to rotating pan. The coating round pot is rotated by variable speed. At the same time hot air is supplied through inbuilt Hot air blower system which dries rapidly (heating or cooling) and evenly thus forming a solid and smooth surface.
Salient Features :
- Capacities Available : 12", 18",24",30",36",42",48",60" Diameter
- Design as per GMP and cGMP Model
- MOC : SS 304 , SS 316 , SS 316L
- All Contact parts SS 316 / 316L and 304 & Non Contact parts SS 304.
- Conventional coating system for manual film coating and sugar coating.
- Machine is designed with fabricated structure fitted with SS enclosure which makes simple .
- Outside covering for cleanable purpose and mounted on anti vibration pad.
- Closed powerful pan drive with reduction gearbox and motor by variable speed pulley.
- Movable hot air blowing system with electric heater.
- Easy to replace polishing pan and other size coating pan.
- Same arrangement can be replaced by Polishing Pan and can be used for polishing of the tablets.
Optional Features :
- A.C. frequency Drive for pan.
- Fixed or detachable type baffles.
- Interchange different size Pan & Polishing Pan
- Atomized Spraying system with Spray Gun, Peristaltic Pump and Solution tank and Electro Pneumatic controls.
- Pressurized vessel with spray gun arrangement can be provided .
- Flame Proof Electrical.
Safety Features :
Overload pressure release mechanism.